Monday, February 28, 2011

An Introduction to the Madness to Come

Sometimes one feels as if he/she has become automated in their ways. It's not that it is necessarily bad to have this feeling, it's just that sometimes it becomes apparent that one has fallen into a cycle that seems endlessly repetitive and that going through certain events in one's day becomes nothing more than going through the motions and waiting for the next event.

These feelings can be normal and harmless, I feel, but recognition of this way of life can also lead one to start developing feelings of depression, hopelessness, and self-loathing. This is why I am writing to all of you who care to read. It is my hope that in doing so, I may add a new aspect to my life and gain the ability to take a step out of my normal routine to look back on the events that take place in my day to day life and find some way to change or reflect on what I am doing rather than just brushing it aside and moving on to the next event.

On top of recalling and analyzing my daily activities, I would also like to share a few of the thoughts that have been on my mind that made an impression on me that I feel could make someone elses' mind spark.

No comments:

Post a Comment